2Crave Alloys do not honor warranty claims for defective wheels
Update added by user Nov 08, 2013
As of Nov 8 no response from 2Crave Alloys
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2013
Purchased and installed wheels from 2CRAVE ALLOY less than a year ago. Wheels corroded at the seam on all four wheels. Contacted company by email. No response. Called and spoke to a customer service rep who assured me he would look into the issue.
Emailed photos of damage to him like requested. No call back after a reasonable amount of time. Eventually made contact and rep stated he would have to check with the factory to determine the problem. Called back on date and time when told and the rep continuously avoided my calls.
After about a month of leaving messages and repeated calls, finally made contact. Rep stated that brake dust caused the corrosion on the wheels. Really? Brake Dust?
I cleaned and maintained the wheels with soap and water on a weekly basis if not two times a week, and this company claims that brake dust causes corrosion on wheels less than a year old? Unreal.
I have never had custom wheels corrode, much less be told that 2crave wheels are suseptable to corrosion due to brake dust. I suppose you need a car without brakes to use these wheels.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2Crave Wheels
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."